Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Theme



Me kontact had bin kleer. No uvver words would do. Da next guy I ‘ad ta speak to wouldn't even give the time of day unless I ad dese words about me person.

Oi 'anded de skrap ov paper to da git wiv da needle and sat in da chair wiv a mug ov fungus beer to numb da pain.

Dis would not be my furst ink. Back in me yoof days I lost a bet and now I ‘av a grot on me arse. Back den me mob 'ad all goff style as well so once I was a proppa boy I 'ad some 'efty black and white bizness all over da place.

Lots of uvvers too but now dis ones finished. I finished me beer and looked down at da password for da next lead:


ZOG OFF

'Bootiful job mate, fanks. Ere 'av anuvver toof fer da trubble.'

This month’s theme: FREEHAND! Dust off those skinny brushes, lick the tip and get going! Think up a design that will look cool on your model, whether it’s grafitti on a vehicle or building, tatoo on an arm, embroidery on a robe or a design painted on some armor. If you want some tips on how to do freehand work, check out this page: http://www.paintrix-miniatures.com/...?&art=11&page=1 

And remember, the judges will be giving 1 point EACH for the best Freehand done this month!

If you don’t want to do this Detektuv’s Jurnal or you just can’t see a way to do it on your chosen model(s), you can do any previous Jurnal to earn 1 point this month (instead of the 2 for doing the September Jurnal), but your Jurnal entry won’t be eligible for points from the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment